SuperRam makes no modifications to your hardware and all adjustments and settings are done in an easy to use interface that even a child could use.
Most 'other' Ram/memory modifiers promise that they work while you notice no difference at all in performance. SuperRam on the other hand has been tried and tested and proven to work.
Are you tired of program crashes or low memory warnings? Or you notice your computer performance slowly degrades after a period of time? SuperRam not only fixes these problems from occurring it also enhances your computers performance.
Keep Windows running longer by using SuperRam. No longer do you have to reboot your computer due to low memory warnings, you choose the amount of memory your computer maintains and SuperRam releases wasted memory and returns it back to you. SuperRam will super-charge your computer`s memory.
Here are some key features of "SuperRam":
· Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer.
· Works in the background to free memory to reasonable values to maintain system stability.
· Visual representation in system tray which displays computer memory available to the system.
· Fully customizable to the settings and preferences you choose.
· Easy and intuitive user interface which performs memory optimization in real-time.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher
· Intel Pentium 90 MHz or higher (P 166 MHz recommended)
· 8 Mb RAM (32 Mb recommended)
· 5 Mb hard disk space
· VGA or higher resolution monitor
· Mouse or other pointing device
· Fixed problem with software working on Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit editions where some of the windows would not properly open or close due to messages being incompatible with 32-bit calling processes. Also fixed problem with windows repainting and flickering by using double buffers on slower performing computers
SuperRam 188.8.131.520 | 5.33 MB
SuperRam is a program that will allow you to optimally maintain and manage your system's memory.